Sunday 22 April 2012

The list

So,
I am now on count down.....

I have a list of jobs to do that I work through but then more appear on the bottom! The key jobs are sourcing more plants (Chris Marchant at Orchard Dene has been very supportive!), potting some on from tiny 9cm pots. as well as tweaking the brief to add details about plant changes and re use of materials and features after the show. I am really pleased to hear that the London Wildlife Trust are happy to receive my Sculpture and trees after the show at their Peckham Centre for Wild Life Gardening . This seems totally appropriate. My Chelsea gardens' design is about the energy of regeneration, whilst this wild life visitors centre has been created from an old council depot. I have also been contacted by an organisation called Groundwork who are able to reuse many materials from RHS Chelsea, so am pleased that a lot of the Bradstone hard landscaping will have a second life.
www.wildlondon.org.uk
www.groundwork.org.uk

I have been delivering extra plants to Crocus and re assessing my trees at Deepdale to make a final selection. I have also made small amendments to the Risk assessment, drawn up a timetable for the build and show to check that there are enough badges and wrist bands to go around. After some considerable effort the green wall delivery is now arranged. The Perspex leaves have been removed for safe transportation. The list goes on....




No comments:

Post a Comment